Monday, August 27, 2012

meet: camille

Salut, mes amis!

Meet my very French and very fabulous friend Camille.


I bet you're all thinking that I finally made some French friends... Well.... That's not really the case. I know Camille from Denmark, as she used to be my neighbor. Three years ago, she moved back to France, which was, honestly, very sad. When we were neighbors, we used to powerwalk, eat Ben & Jerry's, watch Sex & the City, go shopping, have sleep-overs, bake cakes (or muffins...), steal bikes and... Oh wait. No. That was an inside joke.

No, but honestly. She moved away. Since then I've only seen her once (!!!), so the second I moved here, she jumped on a train to Paris.

Camille stayed with me for about 5 days and left two days ago. We had planned lots of things to do, but the second day she was here, I decided to faint in the street and bump my head quite bad (yes, that was the minor accident I referred to earlier on), so that limited our sight-seeing quite a lot.

Good thing is, though, that we're closer to each other now, so we can see each other much more often!

Yay!

Tomorrow I'll sum up this month's life in Paris with pictures (that you haven't seen), stories (that you haven't heard) and a whole lot more talking.

Take care, my friends.
Much love and gros bisous
Thea

☆ ☆ 


No comments:

Post a Comment